Sunday, August 12, 2012

Self-publication: It's really pretty cool

I've been part of a ministry called Kingdom Writer's in my church for a year or so.  It has been good, using my love for writing cathartically for myself while also seeking to encourage others.  We are called to use our gifts, given to us by our Creator, and so I write.  I don't write as often as I should, sometimes need a little writing prompt from the head of the ministry to keep me on track, but I do enjoy it.  As our leader Mel encouraged us to share our writings and we began to discuss self-publication I went out on a limb and decided to put a few pieces that I had written together in a small publication.  I don't even think you can call it a book but I encourage you to have a look. 

http://www.amazon.com/Reflections-Encouragement-Elizabeth-S-Hall/dp/1478310766/ref=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1344795131&sr=1-2&keywords=reflections+of+encouragement


No comments:

Post a Comment